Wednesday, April 20, 2011

interesting article

I came across this article today, and while I don't care to get into any heated political arguments, Ann Dunham undeniably led an interesting life.  I want to read the book from which this article was adapted.  Which reminds me, I wanted to read American Wife, as well.  I'll have to put it back on my list.  Right now, I am nearly finished with About a Boy, and I hope to read more Nick Hornby right after.



And to come back to the little things-
I love the smell of spring flowers.  I love headier, full summer blooms, as well, but the scents of earthy and green budding daffodils, lilacs and hyacinth have a quiet comfort for me.

2 comments:

Nettie said...

About a Boy is one of my favorite books. I've also read High Fidelity, I recommend it as well. The movie version of About a Boy is much better than High Fidelity in my opinion.

Danial123 said...

I am to a great extent impressed with the article I have just read interesting very good.I read the Blog Nice site I found and I bookmarked the site.
cruiser bicycles