Monday, March 26, 2012

greys

What a lovely, wet, grey, rainy weekend we have had here!

I finished 1 small project, a seed stitch grey cowl using 2 skeins of Bernat 100% wool roving. It still smells a little wet woolish from blocking, though.



And, I have started another small project from Vintage Knits for Modern Babies, using
Debbie Bliss Cashmerino DK, on 5s and 6s (harmony wood from knit picks, a Christmas gift that I am loving!)




I am eager to show you the finished mitties and the companion 'pixie cap' with the same yarn! Oh, and what's this? A super handsome, grey fluffy gentleman? Thinking deep kitty thoughts, like, 'leave me alone if you don't have treats...'




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And were there treats?

Sara B. said...

This is lovely Wendy! Beautiful work!

P.S. I will email you back soon. Promise.