Thursday, November 01, 2012

November...


How did that *airquotes* happen?
I still wish it were summer (stone fruits, red checked flannel picnic blankets, an imaginary lake to canoe in...)

But, I have been celebrating autumn in the best ways, like listening to The Raven, read by James Earl Jones,

and eating lots of Homemade Pumpkin Donuts!

(and lots of Halloween Oreos)




and, wearing lots of costumes.  I helped make my friend's Totoro belly!

I will say that I cannot be too sad for the season changing, because it sort of changes back every 3 days.  This is the gazpacho I made when it got so hot again that I thought my eyelids would melt off:

Are you enjoying the season change? Are you happy for the time change?  I am looking forward to it, especially since I still haven't changed my car clock back from the Vernal Equinox-eep!

No comments: