Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Happy Happy

Happy 2014!  It isn't too late to say that, is it?

Ahh, late January!  About that time when the resolutions poop out. 
(Like this, ahem...*not exactly g-rated just fyi but perfect)

 Do you go back and forth between your affections for coffee or tea?  I have been drinking so much tea already this year! I was drinking cup after cup from the Traditional Medicinal's Seasonal Sampler box and Celestial Seasoning's Echinacea Sleepytime after I got sick right after the holidays. 
 
Now, I'm really into the Candy Cane Green Tea from Trader Joe's and Moroccan Mint (Harney & Son's has a fine loose leaf). I've been sipping the latter by the pot at home, and I also ordered it at Le Pain Quotidien with the petit dejeuner. You get juice! You get a pot of tea or coffee! You get bread AND a croissant! And a soft boiled egg, if you choose.



~Some random grasses and leaves and flowers found on a walk~

A few lines for a new year (found at poets.org)

Ring out the old, ring in the new,
Ring, happy bells, across the snow:
The year is going, let him go;
Ring out the false, ring in the true.
~ Lord Alfred Tennyson~ 

New Year's Day
everything is in blossom! 
I feel about average.    
~Kobayashi Issa~



No comments: